TOURIST COACH DRIVER
We are looking for candidates on the position of a tourist coach driver.
- tourist coach motoring on domestic as well as foreign routes,
- cooperation with ComfortClass’s dispatchers in the field of commissioned jobs,
- cooperation with travel guides, tour guides and tour operators,
- analysis of commissioned routes.
- driver’s license (D category) since at least 2 years,
- E category will be an additional asset,
- valid driver card,
- certificate of a course for the carriage of persons (code 95 inscribed to a driver’s license),
- lack of a criminal record,
- command of the English or German language on at least B2 level,
- command of an additional language will be an additional advantage,
- availability and flexibility,
- good knowledge of Poland’s topography,
- basic knowledge of Europe’s topography,
- professional computer’s handling especially in the field of road maps,
- high appropriateness of behavior,
- employment’s stability,
- fixed substantial salary (basis) + extra pays for overtime,
- commuting costs reimbursement,
- in case of good job performance additional benefits,
- interesting job in the fastest expanding industry branch,
- continual staff training congruent with performed functions,
- high standard of working conditions.
All concerned candidates are kindly requested to contact us on: email@example.com by sending an applicable CV (together with a photo) as well as a cover letter. In the title of an e-mail you are kind asked to fill in: TOURIST COACH DRIVER (D CATEGORY) and in an e-mail’s content the following clause: „I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883.” Please also enclose your mobile phone number in the e-mail’s content. The most interesting CVs and candidates will meet with our answer, a proposition of an appointment as well as a test driving.